TopicQuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool – How to download and use ?
Steps to Use the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
Follow these steps to use QB install the diagnostic tool:
- First, you have to open the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- You need to choose the installation issues.
- You have to select the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool option. With this, let the tool run.
- Lastly, you need to restart your computer.
- Initially, you need to review how to manually update section and update your version of Windows.
- You need to restart your PC.
- In case QuickBooks is showing any error, you need to open the company file.
- If the installation process is still incomplete, then you need to install the QuickBooks Desktop again.
Manually fix Windows components
If QuickBooks Install Tool and the updates didn’t work in resolving the software’s errors, then you have to repair Windows components manually.
- Firstly, you need to repair or reinstall Microsoft .NET Framework
- Next, you have to repair Microsoft MSXML .
Use Selective Startup to Install QB Desktop
The error may occur due to the third party apps like antispyware and antivirus threats. In such a case, you need to uninstall and then install QuickBooks in a selective startup mode.
Steps to Fix Installation Errors Using QB Install Diagnostic Tool
Follow these steps to solve installation errors with the help of QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool:
Diagnose Connection Tab
The specific tab will help you to test your PC setup. It confirms that the company file can be used from your PC at the time of configuring for a single or multi-user mode. Firewall Status
The network security device is designed to obligate the unauthorized access. Its users can take the needed action, as per the information.
Test your Connectivity
It gives you permission to check your system’s connectivity.
Re-installation in a Selective Start-up mode
You need to perform the installation in a selective mode.